We appreciate the opportunity to give local residents an outlet to get fresh air and exercise in a safe environment. We pride ourselves in providing somewhere for our guests and employees to enjoy the game of golf, and we have opened with some very important changes designed to limit contact, transactions, and touch points to ensure everyone's safety.
As you might expect, our phones are ringing off the hook so please review these Frequently Asked Questions before calling the course.
Are you walking or riding?
We are allowing walking and single rider carts (members of the same household may share a cart). Due to the additional sanitation that each cart undergoes after use, there may be a wait for riding tee times.
How can I book a tee time?
Walk up play is allowed, but it us preferred that tee times be booked ahead of time through our ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE.
How do I get a cancel a booking if I need?
If for any reason you cannot make your tee time, and you booked it through our website, please log in to the ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE to cancel.
What has been done to limit grouping and touch points?
· The clubhouse is currently closed. The Golf Shop will allow 1 person in at a time.
· Tee times have been spaced to 10 minutes apart, and the course has been set up to limit touch points by removing; scorecards, bunker rakes, sand bottles, water coolers, ball washers, etc. The cups have been set up to stop the balls from going entirely into the hole for touchless retrieval. Please do not touch the flagsticks.
What should I know when I go to play my round?
Please arrive only 15-20 minutes early to avoid creating any large groups. Once at the course one person at a time may check-in in the Golf Shop. We will accept credit card payments only with a no signing policy. Due to the additional sanitation that each cart undergoes after use, there may be a wait for riding tee times.
Please check your temperature before leaving your house and stay home if you are sick. Social Distancing is practiced in all areas of our facility and should be practiced on the golf course as well. Do not share clubs and golf equipment with your playing partners or congregate with them in the parking lot before or after your round.
Is the driving range and putting green open?
Both the driving range and putting green are open.
How many people are allowed in the clubhouse?
The clubhouse is currently closed. The Golf Shop will allow 1 person in at a time.
Are the restrooms open?
Restrooms are open and cleaned hourly in the Snack Bar area and on the course. Only 1 person is allowed in the restroom at a time.
What about food, drinks and merchandise?
· Takeout food and sealed non-alcoholic beverages will be available from Caddy's Bar & Grill.
· Alcohol will be available for purchase from the golf course, but you are NOT allowed to bring your own per the State’s liquor licensing laws.
· Merchandise is available for purchase in the Golf Shop.
What about leagues, outings and events?
There is no league play available at this time.
Castle Oaks Golf Club has been approved to open with the following restrictions.
Thank you for your understanding as we all work together to stay safe and healthy. Please periodically check our website for updates.
Think ahead. Golf is a next-shot game.I always think under par.Billy Casper